We expect all members, guests and visitors to respect our Dress Code for the Course and Clubhouse.
We aim to provide a relaxed, welcoming and inclusive environment for all areas of the Club.
On the Course
Smart golfing attire is required at all times, this includes:
- Smart full length tailored trousers
- Smart shorts with socks of any colour/length
- Skirts, skorts, sports leggings and crop trousers
- Shirts/blouses of any collar style: polo, turtle, or mandarin
- Golf shoes
- Caps, hats and visors
The following are not allowed on the course:
- Non-golfing footwear (trainers, sandals or flip-flops)
- Jeans, track-suits, clothing with large slogans or emblems
In the Clubhouse
Smart casual dress is expected at all times as you would expect to wear in a Café or Pub, this includes smart denim. Please change out of any wet or dirty clothing and remove any headwear before coming into the bar.
Normal street footwear is to be worn in the clubhouse. Clean spike-less golf shoes are permitted in the Clubhouse. After play gents should remove golf shoes before entering the main Clubhouse. Ladies may wear golf shoes to reach the locker room from the main entrance.
If in doubt as to what might be acceptable, please ask the Professional or Office Manager who will be happy to advise you.