During the current Covid-19 crisis we will be doing what we can to enable you all to play some competitive golf safely.
There are some necessary changes we have had to make to keep everyone safe and to please obey clubhouse ‘Social Distancing’ rules.
The Halfway House will remain closed until it is deemed safe to operate. The plan is to open the Kitchen earlier and Bacon Rolls etc will be available before your round and assorted rolls can be made for you to take out onto the golf course.
Please see below for the new routine for competitions:
Singles Stableford – Full Handicap – Sat 21st March 2020
To enter the competition:
• Collect your scorecard from the Pro Shop
• Fill out your own scorecard with your name, handicap, date and competition
• Please bring the correct change for your entry fee of £3.00 and place in the box provided
• Do not exchange scorecards
• Ask a fellow player to record your score showing your name on his scorecard
On the course:
• Play from Yellow Tees
• Placing Everywhere
• No Bunker Rakes – place in bunkers and when you leave the bunker smooth the sand with the sole of your shoe or the back of your club
• The cups on the green have been raised to reduce the contact point of holing the putt. If your ball hits the cup/hole, you are deemed to have holed your putt except on the 18th green where we are experimenting with an alternative method which, if successful, will be implemented on all greens within the next week
After your round:
• No need to shake hands
• Sign your scorecard when you have agreed your score with your playing partner
• Place your scorecard in the box near to the Pro shop door
• No recording of scores will be done on the computer for the foreseeable future
• There will be restrictions in clubhouse, please follow all instructions and guidance from Staff
• We all want to be safe and still enjoy our golf
Thanks and be safe!