MELTON MOWBRAY GOLF CLUB PRO SHOP
Head Professional, Tony Westwood and his team has worked hard to redesign and upgrade our Club Shop. With a full set of Wilson and Ping Demo clubs for club fitting on the Driving Range to great range of clothing which has been club badged, there is something for everyone whether members or visitors.
Every corner has been used to full advantage to bring you a comprehensive range of items, so pop into the shop before or after your round and check out the stock and new shop layout.
Gift Vouchers for the shop or for golf lessons are also available and can be emailed.
Head Professional – Tony Westwood Lesson Prices
Discover what golf is all about with a coaching session here at Melton Mowbray Golf Academy and the home of Mind fit Golf – More than 60 years of combined research to help you find out what is possible for you!
|30 Minute Appraisal||FREE|
|45 Minute Session||£35.00|
|90 Minute On Course Session||£70.00|
|Golf Coaching Packages Available||Discuss with Tony for Price and Bespoke Package|
Testimonial Re Tony’s Coaching
I have been playing golf for 15 years and I have gone from 23 to my current handicap of 5 and having golfing lessons with different golfing professionals along the way. As you are aware I recently put my self forward to participate in your group sessions. In all honesty, when we began the first session and I realised you were going to revamp my swing and my thinking, I was concerned. Could I go through another swing change, new thinking? Would it be worth it? Would it actually work?Would my back, neck, shoulders hold up to this new regime? The answers to ALL those questions turned out to be YES.
As to be expected it did not happen over night but with a bit of practice to go with the group sessions and it did so with minimal practice. While I had good intentions to practice much more, however, I could not with my recent injury. To me, this speaks even more highly of the effectiveness of your teaching methods. So what is different, well I have learnt that I need to be less tense, swing easier and be more aware of the resulting ball flight and why. It is with great happiness and gratitude that I know that my golf future will be filled with a better understanding, more consistency than I have experienced on the golf course.
In summary, whether you are a single handicap golfer or a frank beginner who wants to learn the golf swing from the outset, I offer my highest level of recommendation to our Professional Tony Westwood. Thank you again Tony for the invaluable coaching and I look forward to continuing to learn.
Regards Gerry Stephens 5 Handicap
OUR CLUB PROFESSIONAL – TONY WESTWOOD
Tony Westwood – Head Professional
Tony brings with him a wealth of experience from his 30+ years as a Professional Golfer. Having been the Head Pro at Melton between 1992-1996, he left to play and compete full time. From 2000 onwards, he dedicated his career to learning and development, focusing on finding innovative approaches to helping golfers of all abilities.
Tony’s career from 2004:
- 2004 – joined the Scott Cranfield Academy , Rustington, West Sussex
- 2005 – opened his own academy at Hill Barn Golf Course, Worthing
- May 2008 – Oct 2008 Academy Director Golfstream, Kiev, Ukraine
- Oct 2008 – moved to Portugal as a free agent, Algarve
- March 2009 – August 2009 Marketing & Promotions Manager, Boavista Resort, Lagos
- September 2009 – headhunted for role as Head Professional for Clube Nacional de Golfe, Pestana Beloura Resort, Cascais
- April 2011 – returns to UK
- October 2011 – October 2014 opens own academy at Chichester Golf Course
- May 2013 – joins the Mind Fit Ltd Team as Director of Sports
- From 2011 – 2016 main stage compere/presenter at the London, Manchester and National Golf Shows for The Golf Show Group
- Co-authored two books with the CEO of Mind Fit Ltd, Neville Gaunt, titled “Is your mind fit for golf?” and “Mind Fit Golf for Kids”
You can download a chapter from “Is your mind fit for golf?” http://bit.ly/IYMF4GOLF here!
To book lesson or to find out more please call Tony on: 07554 657245 or email: email@example.com
or call MMGC Professional Shop: 01664 569629